Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Update to be written soon for March 13

Ok, so this is the post that I took 2 hours writing and posting pictures. As the last two pictures were loading I fell asleep and in the morning I went to post everything and I lost it all. So basically, that's why I haven't been writing lately, because this blog has let me down.

So now I am back at it and even though I won't be as thorough, you will get an idea about what's been happening.... ok, some pictures aren't showing up so right now I won't write anything. I'll check back later....


Well, I took delivery of the framing materials this morning, now I have to put them together..

Here we go...

First I lay the plywood strips to support the sub-floor and the insulation....


Here's my girl laying in the first sheet of 5/8" OSB that will be the subfloor.

Look at her go!


Here's Kristina applying accoustical sealant to the seams. It'll help the R-value of the floor and reduce moisture migration from the concrete slab beneath.


This is how I apply the plywwod strips to the concrete slab...


Hilti tools rock!



Kristina dropped her camera, but she liked the picture it ended up taking...really.

Not bad for one day! We also installed the sonopan to the ceiling as we went along, too.

No comments: