Friday, March 30, 2007

Another 6 hour contribution!

Hallo!

Tonight I raced home hoping to get the 50 sheets of drywall into the basement before the rain started. It was a hard task using all the will power I had to muster up the energy to do such a tedious task (read that again slowly and I swear it will make sense, or maybe only to me because I'm so tired).

It never did rain. But, now all that drywall is safe inside the house. Only now I think I bought twice what I needed. It just seems like a lot...

Anyway, so during the day Ryan put vapour barrier to one of the walls and then finished drywalling that wall. When I came home we finished drywalling the front room and then the ceiling in the bedroom.

Sooooo tired.

Here are the pictures... I think I'll add comments tomorrow or later.


Vapour barrier ready!


Ryan took this picture because he said when my grandmother saw it she saw a certain figurine out of it. Can you see it? What do you think it looks like?




2nd wall of drywall done!

The sheets of drywall that I thought would never end while we were bringing them inside.

Look, another wall almost done. This stuff goes up so quickly! I love it!!

So basically the front room is done with installing drywall. Just have to finish the finicky places like the front cupboard, the door frame and the window.

I decided to introduce Chance to the mailbox. Ryan tore the door off so that we can insulate the wall. I think Chance liked it!

Hallo!

I love this picture because Chance's eyes aren't doing crazy cat things!

And now the ceiling is done in the bedroom. Next are the walls and then the bathroom. The bathroom gets special treatment with better drywall and some other material for the shower/bath.

No comments: