Wednesday, March 21, 2007

" I'se been framed! "

Story short, because it's bed time, I worked overtime last weekend at the International Home and Garden Show. And since it snowed on Saturday, Ryan had to work as well. Then on Sunday he came to visit me at the show. Apart from that I have been feeling sick for the past few days and didn't have the strength to go into the basement to do anything. Every night after my drive home from work I took off my shoes and into the bed I crawled. Today, Thursday night, is the first night I haven't felt completely exhausted. Here are some pictures of what Ryan has completed within the last few days. Enjoy while I post this evenings pictures. The captions were written by Ryan in his signature blue writing!
May I hang your coat?
What a lovely mess!

Our guest bathroom?

No comments: