Friday, March 2, 2007

Off the Wall

Snow Day!!! Well kind of. Today I worked from home which probably saved me hours of driving, good thing too since Rona tried to deliver our shingles today. The delivery date was mistyped. Could you imagine receiving bundles and bundles of shingles during an ice storm?! I can't, so I sent them back to the distributor.

So since Ryan was out doing his snow removal thing, I decided to take the reins and work on the basement on my own. I did some work at lunch and after my work day had ended. I must say it was really nice to be able to work on my house during lunch break and the commute after work was great!!! What did I do you ask? Well, I decided to take off the panelling off the back wall. It was a bit of a chore but I got it done!

Later on after Ryan had a chance to nap, we went back into the basement and noticed that we have a leak. Now the key is to find the source of the leak (hopefully it's just one) and do what we need to do to eliminate this problem. Any comments and suggestions rather than paying someone hundred's of dollars to do it? Ryan's also started researching on the net.

The pictures should fill in anything else I forgot. Time to get to bed so that we can have an early start to the weekend. Oops, early start eh? I just looked at the clock and it's 1am!

Good Night.

Signed, Already Sleeping!

The fabulous art work of mother nature.

This is where I hit the wall running, although I wasn't running but it had me wanting to!

And this is how we detected the leak. Were good aren't we! An original Sherlock Holmes!

Who knew Chance was so strong?! Another reason not to mess with the boss!!!

Chance had his sidekick Trixie come by and check out the site. Trixie is more like the "silent partner".

No comments: