Thursday, March 29, 2007

EMERGENCY!

Hello Again Dear Readers,

Where do I begin? Well, tonight, after my "Day of doctors appointments", Ryan and I got started on bringing the drywall in off the driveway. Unfortunately, as we were bringing in the first piece, my hip got stuck on a nail and, how do I say this nicely? Well, I now have a little gash that just might leave a nice little scar. Hopefully my needle of radiation will sterilize that area!

Ryan says, "Maybe now you can heal like Wolverine..."

So after my little incident we brought in a few pieces of drywall and started to attach it to the ceiling. It's kind of neat because, with the strapping that's on the ceiling the drywall hangs a bit creating a bit of a spacer that acts as a sound barrier.

Then we stopped for a candlelight, sorry, broken lamp dinner!

Then we finished the one wall with drywall and brought in another 10 sheets. Now it's 12:22am and I'm going to bed!

Hopefully we can finish the drywall this weekend but with all the other commitments we have it might not happen. We shall see...

Enjoy the pictures, which by the way, now take only a couple of minutes to up-load to the blog!!! Why, because we changed to Primus high speed. They offer a package which gives us more upgrades for the price we were paying for no upgrades!

Good night...morning...


hidden spacer




The electrical panel for the in-law suite.

Three fingers wide indicates then length of my gash. Oh, my poor pants.


Fist piece of drywall...

See the gap I was talking about?


A few more pieces of drywall...

Look at us go! Half the ceiling is up already!
Our romantic dinner.

The walls have been started!

One wall done!

The other half of the drywall that we haven't brought into the house yet.

"Aye carumba! "

No comments: