Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm SO Stupid!

Hello Dear Readers,
I just wasted my night at a direct marketing seminar where I supposedly won one of five fabulous prizes, but I didn't. Guess what I won? A seven day stay at a condo somewhere in Cuba. No air fair, no food and I have to pay the taxes. Oh yeah right, as if buying everything else will be cheaper than getting an all inclusive deal. So beware, Fun for Life Travel is a huge scam, unless you have $16,000.00 to spend. Anyone? And then they wouldn't let me say no and when I finally told them that after sitting there listening to their schpeel for two hours, I was quiet confident that I didn't want any part of it, even if they did bring the price down to $4000.00 including a trip to Las Vegas and a small cruise, no air fair included. Did I mention that they made me walk out the back door into an abandoned parking lot in the dark? So yes, I am so mad at myself. Especially when I could have watched Top Model and then worked on bringing 51 sheets of drywall into the house.
Well, it's 9:57pm. Let's see what we can do. At least the weather is co-operating. I'll add some pictures too!
Another hidden spacer
hidden spacer
"Whatcha doing Ryan?"
"Oh, some electrical. Are you sure you know what you're doing?"
"I guess you'll give it a try!"
" OH NO!!!"
Happy Birthday Binas!!! (left to right, Kat, Sabrina, Kristina)

So this is my wonderful job of caulking the seams of the sono pan. I must say, my neck was a little sore afterwards!

This is the "oh so exciting" electrical work I was talking about.

Do you feel the adrenaline?

And a far shot just to let you know that Ryan is really ok!

No comments: