Thursday, March 22, 2007

Feeling a Bit Better

And we meet again!
So today Ryan worked at finishing off the wiring and working on some plumbing. When I got home I asked what I could help with and I got the lovely job of drilling holes in the studs for more wires to go through. Then Ryan asked me to thread the wire, which was for the baseboard heaters we may need to install, and guess what? I'm not an electrician. And guess what? I never want to be an electrician! Just threading one wire was frustrating enough! You'll see. I'll post the pictures.
Anyway, Ryan and I hope to start drywalling next week. Once the drywall goes up things will really start to come together!
Oh, Ryan and I have also started looking around for a basement fridge and stove, if anyone knows of some cheap ones.... we just have some measurement constrictions for coming down the stairs. We saw a scratch and dent stainless steel stove and fridge for $500 each but that is still too much for what we would be paying for.
So now it's time to start loading the pictures! I'll try to start posting more regularly now except that Sabrina's Birthday is coming up and we have lots of celebrating to do. Someone else's birthday is coming up too, I wonder if that birthday girl knows who I'm talking about, Ms. March 24th!!!
Drilling the holes...

And feeding the wire....never again!



No comments: