Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Walk of Fame

So because of the wonderful thing called snow Ryan and I opted to stay inside and prepare for our next opportunity to bring things into storage. I must say, I got a lot of little things packed up in the in-law suite but not enough to show an update picture. Soon though.

And Ryan got the shower ready and poured the concrete floor. Unfortunately he had to fix it because it seems that Chance (our cat) decided to leave his mark, or more like 6 marks, footprints more like it! Always getting into trouble that one! So Ryan and I spent a few minutes bathing Chance's paws until they were nice and clean. Then guess what happened after that? Chance liked it so much he went back! I guess he wasn't satisfied with his work. Oh the adventures of Chance. I think that will be a new chapter in our daily updates since it's almost on a daily basis that Chance gets into trouble!

Off to bed, I must get my beauty sleep if I am to look good for my valentines date tomorrow!!! I'm told that I will be surprised! And I get to open a box that has sat in the spare bedroom waiting for that special day, mom, you definitely know how to keep me in suspense and this time I couldn't guess what it was!

Happy Valentines Day....Tomorrow!



1st try

2nd try

The whole picture.

No comments: