Friday, February 9, 2007

Procrastinating

Hello Dear Reader,

Currently I am procrastinating. Ryan is in the basement adhering the special drywall to the newly developed shower frame. I on the other hand started to clean in the basement and then brought up some items to the main level only to stay on the main level. What do you expect, we have been working all day now.

It's 10:16pm on a Friday night and Ryan and I have just finished unloading 27 boxes of a "deal too great to pass". 27 boxes of laminate to be precise. When the cheapest laminate starts at $1.39 per square foot then .73 cents is a great deal and the colour is even nice!!!

I should also apologize for not writing earlier. I did have something written but I didn't post it because I ended up working late at my place of employment that after and hour and a bit of a drive home I didn't feel like getting back onto the computer. Perhaps I will post it anyways.

So just for a quick update, yesterday Ryan and I visited about a million building stores. Who knew that we had so many Rona's and Home Depots in our area! I could start a tour company just for those of you who are interested! (just not anytime soon ok?!) Now you might be thinking how did I have so much time to go shopping on a Thursday? Well, I took a day off sick. It seems all this spending has called for the return of my migraines. yeah. Now my migraines consists of loosing my vision, loosing the ability to form a sentence, numbness of body parts and nausea. Once all that leaves then I get the bad headache. So home I have been, or maybe more like Home Depot! Don't worry, Ryan does the driving!

Anyway!!! We have now officially rented a storage space for all the lovely storage items we keep in the basement. And as of today we have officially put some things into our storage area! How exciting. And then we brought all the flooring into our basement, flooring which by the way had to be taken to my grandmothers, stored in her garage and then brought here once we made some room for it. That meant loading it twice and unloading it twice in two days. More fun!

So I guess I said I would give you a quick update and it's gone a little longer. There I go procrastinating again! Off I go. Keep an eye out for my previous posting that never got posted!

Good night. I wish!!!

No comments: