Thursday, February 15, 2007

Move it!

Sorry, no exciting renovation news. Tonight Ryan and I made two runs to the storage area. I was excited because I thought it would make the basement look so much cleaner, but it didn't. It's like a never ending basement of junk. The good thing is that when we bring things back into the house I will be getting rid of a lot of stuff. So I will now advertise for our spring garage sale!!! Actually, I would like to sell and oak dresser and a side table to match if anyone is interested.

Ryan's been working for a snow removal contractor and had to be at work for 8:30am valentines and got home around 6:30pm and then had to be back on the road at 4am until 4pm today. Work mixed with valentines has slowed us down a bit.

12 days. That's all the time we have left before we have to buy all the renovation materials that we will need at 0%. I work overtime this Saturday so I guess tomorrow night and Sunday will be busy busy!

Wait for transforming updates....I know I am!!

No comments: