Monday, February 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Kat!!!

Sorry for not having any new posts lately. It's my sisters birthday and I'm in Ottawa! Ryan and I were hoping that he would be able to update the blog with posts but it seems that the snow in Toronto has given Ryan another schedule, snow removal.

I can tell you that all of last Friday Ryan and I were busy doing price comparisons at Home Depot and then going to Rona and ordering everything we needed for the home reno. It took us about 6 hours to order everything because we had to do it at customer service and we had to have all the item codes marked down for the customer service woman to type into her computer. But it's done! Well, except for ordering shingles which we are going to add to the long long list! The good thing is that on Saturday Ryan and I went back to update our bill with all the price comparison items that cost less at Home Depot and almost made $300 back! Who says price comparison isn't worth it?!

Well, hope to have some new items soon. I'll be back home on the 28th around noon so hopefully Ryan and I can get something done before the end of the day!

P.S. I went to post this and it is officially 1:13am on Feb. 27th so the post times are totally off.

No comments: