Monday, February 19, 2007

Pictures from the weekend....maybe.

Happy Chinese New Year!
Well, I finally got yesterday's pictures posted and it took a long time so today there will be no pictures.
All this week I will be working longer hours at work to make up the time I lost when I was sick. Which means that I'm not sure how much I will get done in the evenings. Tonight Ryan and I made a run to my grandmothers and got rid of the rest of her stuff! And that's about it from my side. I'll go get Ryan so that he can tell you about the excitement he had today!
"RYAN"......
Well, we got the waste subsidy to dispose 1000 kg. of reno trash, so I took advantage of it. I felt like I had a seasons pass to the dump! It seems that I need to get out more. I was however surprised to find that the basement wall was in fact insulated! The expanded styrofoam panels were 1/2" thick giving them an R-value of 1.6 or so. Like a coffee cup. Code for basement walls is 20, I think.
Anyhow, tomorrow I'm hoping to use the jack-hammer and trench the sewers. We'll see how that turns out...

The bar.
The bar mirror.

The foil on the back of the bar mirror.

Parts of the bar.

The in-law suite before the weekend.

Ryan removing the panelling and finding what he called "insulated with paint"! I love that quote!

Ryan calls this his Thor pose. I don't know? It's a man thing I guess!


Our contribution to the "Red Neck" society. Sorry if that offended anyone.

The basement after the weekend.

No comments: