Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sunday Evening

Another day gone and a little more accomplished. Unfortunately it's back to the full time, other job tomorrow. Ryan has a lovely 7am start and luckily I can start a little later only that Ryan's drive is 8min and mine is the hour and a bit if traffic agrees. Hopefully I can get to work early so that I can make it home earlier so that I can clean in the basement again. Right now I should be in bed but I am trying to be good with my updates so here goes...

Today Ryan and I both worked in the basement except he worked in the "spa" area and I worked at getting the in-law suite emptied. Ryan made good progress, from what I know he put up some more drywall, did some plumbing and a little electrical.... I think. I worked at eliminating some boxes entirely and then decided which boxes were to go to storage.

So as exciting as my story is, which is as much excitement I can muster at the moment, I will just leave you with some pictures. Hopefully. 4 minutes still remain before all the pictures are finished downloading.

Peek

A-Boo


Chance (cat) is our official "inspector" and I am sure you will see him in many pictures! Chance doesn't mind when we build things but he gets very upset when we do any type of demolition to his house!


So this is the spa area a little more finished.


And this is the beginning to the end of having anything in our in-law suite.

Goodnight. Where has the time gone?!

No comments: