Monday, July 23, 2007

Problems Downloading

We are back! But we haven't started with our own house yet. My grandmother is returning from Europe with a couple of visitors and we have been working on her house the entire weekend. One more day and then we are done!

We have however used the leftover screenings (we re-did my grandmothers patio) in our backyard where we will one day install interlock bricks....one day.

I would like to share some pictures with you but my camera, or should I specify my new memory card has a different idea. So it seems I have to go to Costco to get my pictures downloaded onto a CD before I can share them with you. Maybe I'll revert back to my other memory card. I wonder if I did something to re-format my camera when I accidentally pressed some button to make it beep wildly?!

So here we are, another morning, one more day at grandma's and then back to our own house!

Have a great day!

Kristina

No comments: