Friday, July 27, 2007

Odds and Sods

So yesterday was a day of all kinds of things. So basically what Ryan did was more plumbing and setting the downstairs tub into concrete.

And I decided to tackle the storage area of the basement. I took one area of storage out. Today I plan to try and take out the workshop bench. First I'll have to find somewhere to put everything. Anyway, here are some pictures from my demolition project yesterday.


So here is the shelving I plan on removing.

Now all clean and ready to demolish!

Because it was built so securely I had Ryan give me some help. He's cutting the boards in half.

All gone!!! My sister said it sounded like a war zone in the basement when I was using the sledge hammer to knock things down! I guess I got rid of some frustration!!!

No comments: